- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) Work Group
- The purpose of this work group is to provide tools and resources to the field to: generate a better understanding of the Next Generation Science Standards, communicate with key stakeholders (core instructional day, districts, etc.) on the complementary implementation of the Next Generation Science Standards, and identify valuable resources to help support the understanding and implementation of the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Virtual Innovation Center (VISC) Work Group
- The purpose of this offer input and suggestions on how to improve and innovate the Virtual Innovation Support Center ( powerofdiscovery.org ). This website was designed to provide the tools and resources necessary to support expanded learning programs in the implementation of quality STEM learning opportunities.
- Resource/ Promising Practice Dissemination Work Group
- The purpose of this work group is to surface resources and promising practices that support quality implementation of STEM learning opportunities in expanded learning programs, and seek speakers representing such resources to share presentations with the Committee which are recorded and shared with the field through a variety of communication strategies.